Monday, July 19, 2010

About My Last Post

I think even the "slight brag" can be very hurtful to some sisters. I was elated about our night and really wanted to share it and so far I haven't received any negative comments on here. But, if you were offended please share your concerns respectfully in a non- accusatory manner and then I will decide if I should get rid of the post altogether. I am also asking the Lord to make it clear to me. Perhaps in the "Spirit" you could express your concerns. If you are not a Christian and were offended I want to hear from you. If you are male I should have at least said no males allowed. I will at least go and do that for now. I am sorry for any negative or impure thoughts it may have caused.

May the only wise God grant you His wisdom for every part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment