Saturday, July 17, 2010

Journal Time

Journal Prompt 28:  What are you most looking forward to?  This can be something tomorrow, in a month, a year, or way into the future :)

 P7150161

Journal Prompt 29: Write a letter to your future or past self…

P7170191

Journal Prompt 30:  What did you do this week that moved you closer to reaching your goals?

P7150162 

So that is the end of the journal prompts from the challenge I was doing…I am going to try and do a journal page a day on whatever I feel like…most days it will probably have to do with the devotion I did for the day because I am trying desperately to spend more time with God and I think that using my art will help make it stick more…

*

I think I had done something or thought something that wasn’t nice and thought of this phrase again…it helps me…I am thankful that I am sensitive enough to see when I do or think something that isn’t pleasing to God and hope that as I grow those times will become less and less…(p.s. I am love how this page turned out)

P7150163 

This is just what I was feeling at the time…

P7150164 

Just the verse from my devotional…

P7150165

John 15: 16, 17

16"You didn't choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won't spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you.

17"But remember the root command: Love one another.

P7170188

These are the words I remembered from the doctors appointment…the page is plain, representing the shrinkage of my lymph nodes…

P7170189 

This post was for Robin and Topaz who expressed their desire for me to not stop doing journal posts…thanks for your encouragement guys…I will probably do one

JOURNAL TIME

post a week!

Screenshot - 5_22_2010 , 8_10_13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment