Friday, June 18, 2010

Infant Massage

Research shows that Infant Massage has been beneficial in the following areas:

* Helps Relieve Discomfort from Gas, Colic, and Constipation

* Improves Blood Circulation

* Aids in Digestion

* Enhanced Development of the Nervous System

* Stimulates Neurological Development

* Increases Alertness/Heightened Awareness

* Reduces Stress Hormones

* Improves Immune Function

* The Release of Oxytocin, the Nurturing Hormone

Massage has been practiced in India for generations. An Indian mother is in charge of massaging her whole family. I like to give my little girls a good, lengthy rub down with baby oil after their shower. I believe it will benefit me greatly when I am old. :)

May the only wise God grant you His wisdom for every part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment