Monday, November 9, 2009

Amy and Alaythia

A couple of weeks ago I got to see an old and special to my heart friend and meet a new little one to hold onto my heart.
PA090033Amy and Alaythia (which I believe is Greek for truth) PA090027
I think she looked like a cute ladybug that day so I’m thinking I might just start calling her my little ladybug permanently.
PA090025 PA090024PA090013 PA090010
The last two pictures were take without the flash as to not wake the baby and they came out all yellow…but you gotta love the pink furry crocs and and the ‘my first doll’ baby doll.
For Christmas Miss Alaythia will be receiving a plush “my first purse” complete with a purse, cell phone, lipstick, and credit card. Only $5.00 from LTD, can’t beat that!


I’ll end with a cute video…enjoy…




No comments:

Post a Comment