Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tenacity

IMAGE_519
The tenacity of those that own this car is amazing.
A couple of months ago bright neon signs started to litter this local family’s home.
IMAGE_525
It seemed like everyday a new sign would pop up, always on bright poster board and, always entertaining. From what I understand they hired the company Rebath to come in and do a one day redo of their bathroom that turned into SEVEN months.
Last week I drove by the house (it happens to be on the main road) and was surprised to see ONE lonely sign that stated:
“Finally I believe justice has been served”
I would love to know the outcome.
IMAGE_522
They made sure you could see the signs from every angle.
IMAGE_517
They sure did what they felt was necessary to get bad service fixed…I’m glad they got a result they could live with because, I am SURE that they would have signs up there until kingdom comes if they didn’t get some kind of satisfaction. How far would you go to satisfiy a wrong done to you by "the man"?
Slide1



No comments:

Post a Comment