Thursday, June 18, 2009

last two weeks shopping FUN!

CVS
Prilosec 42count used 3mq and got 5ecb
Osteo bi flex b1g1 used 12mq
4 pro deodorant got 16 ecb
2 advanced toothpaste used 2mq got 4ecb
These two are from a rain check of deals they had a couple of weeks ago.
2 packages of peanut butter m&ms
2 bags of lindt milk chocolate used 2 $1mq
1 bag of gummi worms got 5ecb
Quatro razor used 4mq got 4ecb
Toothpaste used .50mq got 2ecb
2 boxes of kotex used 1.50/2mq got 2ecb
Loreal mascara on clearence used 1mq
Loreal lip gloss on clearence used 1mq
Hostess donuts
Sunday paper
Pictures developed from internet order
toothbrushes got 2ecb
bandaids
mouthwash got 2ecb
4 packages of cleansing clothes got 20ecb
WALGREENS
Body wash got 3rr
Body wash got 3rr
Body wash got 3rr
2 packages of chips ahoy got 3rr
3 boxes of envelops used 1.87 store q
3 boxes of kleenex used .50mq and 1.50 store q
8 cans of ragu used 4mq and got 8rr
Almay eye make-up remover pads
Skintimate used 1mq
Total oop $70 dollars it would have cost 70 just to get the prilosec and osteo bi flex for mom she would have gotten, so the rest is gravy :)
Rewards earned and used $53
Rewards left $27
Coupons used $31
B1G1 $22
$10 off $50 purchase
Saved $148


I also went to K-mart last week and got their double coupon deal.
I did four transactions
All together oop was 90 dollars
I used over 160 dollars in coupons (amount after doubled)
I used about 50 coupons

The BEST DEAL was on command hooks


They were on clearance
Big ones for 3.50 full price 14.50 each
Smaller ones for 3.00 full price 11.50 each

I had command coupons and used 5 worth 2.50 off each and 3 worth 1.00 each doubled to equal 6.00 off so I got 8 command metal hooks worth 101 dollars for 7 dollars!!! (i have been wanting these hooks for a long time but I thought they were crazy expensive, I am so glad I went back to look at the picture hooky things I got 2 packages of medium velcro hooky normally 7 for 1 dollar, I had 2 1.50 off coupons for this doubled equaled 6 dollars. If you have never tried these hooks I would they work amazingly and you don't have to put a nail in the wall if a picture needs moved...NO HOLE!

I also got a ton of cleaning and personal (shampoo, deodorant, razor ect...) supplies, dog and cat treats, cat litter pads and pellets, soda, food, and glade plug in things ect, ect...

All and all I think I've had a great week, I got to fulfill my desire to shop while saving money, and getting things we will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment