Thursday, June 18, 2009

Homemade Coupon Book

So
The accordion coupon thing I had was NOT working for me.
I decided to make one from an old photo album I had
here is the front
This is the table of contents
so we can quickly find what we need

just some pages showing
how I labeled the page numbers and categories
the great thing is that the photo album is 2ring binder like
and I can reorganize the pages when I want


This is showing the compartments for
Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart
so I can put the coupons, ECB, and RR I need



here, I made some scrap paper
so that I can have it when the need arises
I've only been using this for the past couple of days but I can already tell how great this is going to work out for me. the orange band keeps it closed and makes sure the coupons won't come out.
what are the ways that you organize your coupons? any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment