Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flip-Flop Swap


I was just going through some of the great entries for the I heart art blogger carnival and found this cute blog entitled Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom.
~
I saw that she was hosting a flip-flop themed blog swap. I don't know about you but I am always in need of a new pair of flip-flops...I live in those things in the summer, fall, sometimes winter, and well all spring...basically if it isn't snowing I gotta have them on.
Go on over to her site and check it out see if this is something you might want to get in on.
I have done one swap in my short blogging career and thought it was fun and worth the effort. Click on over to see my TREASURES from this first swap.
~
On a side note I gotta say that I am pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to make the flip-flops logo into an active link. so click on those little shoes and you will instantly be taken to Confessions sight in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment