Friday, March 6, 2009

Things to Do


Learn Spanish

Never stop sending handwritten letters

Improve in singing

Be a foster parent or adopt

Travel: India (see the Taj Mahal), Russia, Canada (I just want to see a Mounty), Africa (see Victoria falls, go on safari, and see the pyramids), Europe..I could go on and on

Pet a penguin

Be a spy or at least have a spy themed party...black tie

Get my masters

Take mom on a cruise

Fly a kite

Write a book

Marry a chiropractor

Lose weight

Have a successful/organization design firm

Be a wife and a mother (I'd really like to be a homemaker..I think I'd be great at it) and maybe have a business outside of the home

See the needs of others and offer my assistance without being asked

Continually be vulnerable knowing any relationships that are worth anything require it

No comments:

Post a Comment