Friday, March 6, 2009

Tick Tock

Lately I have been really feeling my 'biological clock' tick-tocking away. IF I were married I am not so sure I would really be too worried about it. My husband and I would be either trying for a child, be in the process of adoption, or preparing our hearts and home for foster parenting. However, I am not married, and have no prospects and am not sure I am called to a married life (very scary thing for me to admit). This leaves the energy that my body has for my 'biological clock' to go crazy places. One of which is that I think I would be really good at naming children. Is that a job? Baby name consultant. Following is a list of some of my favorite names. (at least for right now)

Girl:
Salome
Daphne
Simone
Paige
Ainsley

Boy:
Oliver
Colby
Parker
Silas
Liam
Elliot
Sebastian
Abraham
Scott
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment