Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Women of God, Pray for Your Womb!

"Dear Father, I come to you in Jesus' name. I confess I have not received my womb as a gift from You. I have ignored the power of my womb and my womanly functions. I repent. Please forgive me and cleanse me in Jesus' name.



Lord, I accept my womb as a gift from You. I accept the way You created me. I embrace it. I want to fulfill Your purposes for me as a woman.



 In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I renounce all negative words, even jokingly, that I have spoken about my womb, about menstruation, about pregnancy and about my womanly functions. I renounce any curse that has been placed upon my womb or reproductive organs from my parents, grandparents or great grandparents on both sides of my family.



I ask that You will now cleanse my womb and cover it with your blessing. I receive your blessing in the name of Jesus. Amen."



Taken from "Protect Your Womb" ~ Nancy Campbel

No comments:

Post a Comment