Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paul's Admonishments Apply to our Homemaking

God has been working into me, obedience to these passages of scripture lately:

(Colossians 3:18,22-24)Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, not with eye service; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall recieve the reward of the inheritance: For ye serve the Lord Christ.

(2 Thessolonians 3:6,11-15) Now we command you, bretheren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, (I think God has supernaturally caused this to happen to me, possibly without some of His vessels' full awareness just to chastise me.) For we here that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, (personally for me, it's more like cleaning when I want to and letting the chores pile up a little bit.) but are busybodies. (busybody probably because I tend to not discipline myself in time socializing on the computer).

12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. (or sister).

Well sisters, I am turning away from these sins and turning to God for help. How about any of you? Do you struggle at times? Maybe your more houseproud instead of me. Please comment to me about it below. I'd like to know. "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone". Love, Rosemi

No comments:

Post a Comment