Friday, October 23, 2009

Laptop

I'm so excited...
I just can't hide it...
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...
After getting the blessing of two computer knowledgeable men in my life, I am happy to announce that...
I am soon to be the owner of a "new to me" laptop.
product-5375532
In case you know about computers here are what they (those who know about computers) call SPECS.
*
Hp ZE5607
2.6GHZ Cpu
512MB Ram
30GB Hard Drive
DVD/cd Burner Combo Drive
15" Screen
Wifi Card
Power Adapter
New Install of windows XP Professional W/service Pack 3 and Office 2007
for $225
*
Apparently I am getting a good deal and as stated before...
*
I am so excited!
I could not be happier...for 11 long months working nights I have longed for a laptop so that I can...
Blog
Edit pictures
Watch movies
Start digital scrapbooking
E-mail people more often
Write
Play solitary for goodness sakes
Take an on-line class maybe...
*
It is sure going to be nicer than trying to keep connected on these lonely nights with my cell phone.
6a00d83451c9ec69e200e551f70d4a8833-800wi
Now, the problem...
I have to wait two weeks before getting it. A little thing called a paycheck stands in the way. Next weekend it will be shipped to its new home. MINE! Last week, I had to work on 'my week off' to participate in the annual training at work. While I could do a couple of more responsible things with the money earned from that training, this was too good to pass up, and the training sucked so I deserve it. Also, I might add it is too much of a coincidence, that the money made at this painful training is exactly what I needed.
*
One thing you might need to know about me is that I am impatient when it comes to things I know I'm going to get. I want pictures I order on the same day. I want the thing I ordered on the internet in my house yesterday. Instant gratification is the name of the game here people!
*
So...I will wait ...Impatiently...to receive my 'new to me' toy...
Can I get a woot woot?
Slide1



No comments:

Post a Comment