Friday, June 19, 2009

Heros


This week at work I have watched the first season of HEROS.
Surprisingly I really, really like it.
The Japanese man Hiro, is HILARIOUS! he does a great job as an actor
The large cast makes it engaging without becoming weary.
Watching HEROS has lead me a very important life question.

If I were a hero what power would I posses?
I had 2 thoughts
#1. I'd like to be invisible. It would be interesting to be privy to he happens behind closed doors. That thought lasted about two seconds, until I remembered that there is definite bliss associated with ignorance.
#2. Final answer, I would want to fly. Freedom would be mine. Lunch in India, vacation on the Easter islands, winter with the citizens of Bhutan in the Himalayan mountains.
Yeah that sounds nice!
~
If you were a tree...I mean if you could choose a super power what would be your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment