Saturday, May 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces week #19 Blurb Book Photo Contest

It is week #19 over at

(Click on the above box and go to their site and join in the fun!)


This week the theme is "your best face photo EVER!"

The ladies at I ♥ Faces are making a book of the best face photographs their followers have to offer. I don't have any delusion of being choosen for their book. I've been participating in these challenges the last couple of months. It has been nice getting to see how others see the world. I believe how you frame a picture is kinda how you frame life.

This photo is of my friend Amanda. She was married just over a year ago and I was a bridesmaid. It was a special day to be part of. This is while she was being laced up into her dress.

(I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.)

No comments:

Post a Comment