Monday, April 6, 2009

Funny I am NOT!


"Hello, you've been enrolled in the obscene caller of the month club"

These are the words first said in one of my favorite movies "My Best Friend's Wedding" and most recently used as a greeting by me to my friend Jeri Ann.

She challenged me to write a blog post about what an obscene call might look like. Being that we are Christians and don't go around being obscene in the sense that this quote was intended. I will not be dirty, and I may very well not be funny but accept the challenge I will.

This Jeri Ann is for you.

Scene one
Ring
"Hello?"
"Tooty Booty"
Click
Scene two
Ring
"Hello?"
"I fart in your general direction"
Click
Scene three
Ring
"Hello?"
"Don't look now, but someone just left a flaming bag of dog poop on your door stoop"
Click
Scene four
Ring
"Hello?"
"rod blagojevich"
click

O.K., I am seriously bad at this exercise!
Jeri Ann I tried.
See how much I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment