Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day


Cross at the front of the church
Body~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blood

I like this picture

My friends Amanda and Caleb, married for just over a year.
Don't they look cute? They match!

This is Jerry, I found the picture of John Wayne and HAD to make it a place card for him. To not leave anyone out I made place cards for me, mom and Joyce also. Not sure what Jerry was saying but I'm sure he was being funny.

This is Joyce. I didn't get a great picture of her but didn't want to leave her out. She is probably listening to Jerry in this picture. Who knows what she is thinking...
~
This is a video of Jerry singing something. He is really enjoying himself.
~
It was a nice day.
I've been thinking about how Easter is about freedom
One of the pieces of the sermon was about freedom in Christ
and in Sunday school we are studying revelation using the book
~
'Answers for Chicken Little'
(A no-nonsense look at the book of revelation)
by: Dan Boone
"slaughtered lambs have more God-power in them than we would expect. He is the One who can. And there is one thing you will never hear the Lamb say: "I could have done more." What He did was to liberate every creature of every tribe, language, people, and nation." (pg. 51-52)
~
12In a loud voice they sang:
"Worthy is the Lamb,
who was slain,
to receive power and
wealth and wisdom and
strength and honor and
glory and praise!"
13Then I heard every creature in heaven
and on earth and under the earth
and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
"To him who sits on the throne
and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory
and power, for ever and ever!"
14The four living creatures said,
"Amen,"
and the elders fell down and worshiped.
-Revelation 5:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment