Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thoughts on Reconciliation

rec⋅on⋅cil⋅i⋅a⋅tion 
 /ˌrɛkənˌsɪliˈeɪʃən/
Pronunciation [rek-uhn-sil-ee-ey-shuhn]
–noun
1.
an act of reconciling or the state of being reconciled.
2.
the process of making consistent or compatible.

*
Can love heal?

Can I accept without approving?
Can a friendship really be renewed ?
*
We are:
Two people on one road
One road with two maps
Two maps of two worlds
Two worlds one God
NO !
one God one way one road one world
only love, only grace... only forgivness
*
My tears are dried
I have new life
I am a new creation
*
We are not made to love a little,
little love is no love
*
I will always believe in shooting for the moon, the chances I've taken in life have made me who I am, I like her
*
Repeated history
New story
Different ending
*
Questions remain

No comments:

Post a Comment