Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birdie Check-In All Welcome!

So I have been waiting rather impatiently for visitors to my bird development…the first day we had it up our first visitor was my cardinal friend…

P7250241

he hung around for a few hours but I never caught him eating out of the feeder…then days went by and I saw nothing even remotely interested…until today!

P7250242 

Today there have been birds ALL around the yard there were like 20 at one time, not  feeding in the feeder, but I think they are getting interested…

*

there is this beautiful orange bird that keeps flying away before I can get a picture…

*

but FINALLY I caught one of them feeding out of the feeder…

*

can you see its tail feathers?

P7280255   

Hello, cute face!

P7280260

Just wanted to share the development, hopefully I will get a picture of the orange bird to share soon…

*

I’m encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment