Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tomorrow Will Be Better

Today I woke up around 6:20. I got dressed for the day. fixed some breakfast and coffee. I prayed. I woke up my babies. Got them breakfast. Woke my husband. Attended his needs cheerfully. I walked him out the door and followed with kisses as he drove away. I took Karla to the bus stop. I came home. I made a homemaking journal. I got very little tidying done. Our meals were too quick. I showered the girls. I read Elijah and the prophets of baal (one of my favorite stories). I put my girls to bed with a bear hug and many kisses. I just realized I forgot to pray with them tonight. My brain is tired. You can tell by how I'm writing. I still felt I needed to write for some reason. Those are the highlights. I started the day strong but I finished not meeting my expectations. Tomorrow is another day and I have a Father in Heaven who loves me who I want to feel nearer to tomorrow. I plan to spend more time in the Word and more time praying. I can play some hymns. Yes. Tomorrow will be better.



May the only wise God grant you His wisdom for every part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment