Thursday, March 4, 2010

Funny

I had a lot of fun picking pictures to go with this funny email I got a few years ago :)

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- just the stone cold truth of our friendship.

1 When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey.

black-spider-monkey

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

choking

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

most_mischevious

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

MV5BNTgyNzkwMTU4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTczOTM2__V1__SX450_SY309_

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

2300-8232~Einstein-Do-Not-Worry-Posters

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

VB002206.tif

7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.

funny-pictures-been-sick-lately-BXf

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsiness.

TrippingHazzard

9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask ?, "Because you are my friend".

Friendship is like peeing your pants:

everyone can see it,

but only YOU can feel the true warmth.

512678242_c8da65df0f

Slide1

No comments:

Post a Comment