Saturday, October 3, 2009

Selling of Things

yardsale-main_Full

I am sitting here wrapped up tight in my Snuggie watching Hoarders on the A&E channel.

It has been cold ALL day.

A few days ago mom decided we should have a yard sale, to take advantage of the town-wide yard sale this weekend. It has been a few days of hard work but I think it was worth it. This is the hard time of the month financially because that is when the house payment is due. So… the 170 we made will buy groceries this week and allow us to have breathing room.

How nice that our hard work was rewarded, and our attic pretty much cleared. OH, and who can forget we sold mom’s old mattress for 10 dollars to an excited guy who had just moved out on his own. The mattress has been sitting in the laundry room for three weeks I am SO glad to have it out of there.

YAHOOOOOO I love getting rid of things!

Slide1

No comments:

Post a Comment