Sunday, September 6, 2009

For the past two hours…

ce91149f72a65fb91cb074205453f56c

…I can’t stop crying

I feel…

mostly ANGRY

underappreciated

really anxious

in need of nurturing/understanding

like cursing

hurt

and confused by the intensity of these emotions

Physically I feel a little floaty/dizzy like I do when I forget to take my medicine…so maybe I’m feeling a combination of legitimately being angry and my medicine being off?

Unfortunately it can be a delicate process when managing depression medication. The only real way to know when you need a tweak is to be sensitive to your moods…and sometimes it can take days to realize a change may be needed.

Damn Devil…I’m SO sick of feeling under attack…I had a good day yesterday (lots of pictures to share) a good devotional time last night and church was great this morning…SUCK!

Slide1

No comments:

Post a Comment