Sunday, August 30, 2009

A project finished

A couple of weeks ago Walgreens had a week of fantastic photo deals and freebies. One such freebie was an 11x14 picture. Being a lover of all most things free, I took the free picture offer and ran with it.

After a lot of searching I found a program that made amazing collages using pictures from our putting the roof up.

collage2

Yesterday, I was finally able to take the time and make a collage of the collage.

P8291335

Turned out good yeah? I used a thrift store frame, some scrapbook paper and one of the old and one of the new shingles slapped on with some hot glue. Three bucks is not too bad! (the pictures a big smudgy, I was having a hard time not getting the flash to show in the glass)

This picture ended up a perfect collage within a collage addition to our collage of house plans, material orders, and pictures. (please disregard that they seem to be off, apparently I need to straighten them :)

P8291338

P8291339

P8291340

P8291343 P8291342 P8291341

Thanks Walgreens!

Slide1

No comments:

Post a Comment