Monday, July 6, 2009

DEALS! DEALS! DEALS!

Yeah so I have a confession
since July 1st I got a lot of deals
translated...
I SHOPPED
This picture includes 9 trips
that sounds like a lot
but not really
I went into each store with a plan
and in most cases was in and out in like 5 min,
I was close to all the stores when I decided to go there
I think you will agree that it was worth the time and money.
This picture includes
516.76 full price
319.00 on sale
167.60 in coupons used
20 in store coupons used
61.30 Extra Care Bucks used
16.00 Extra Care Bucks left to spend next week
51.25 out of pocket cost
= 90% savings!!!!!!

4 cans of pringles, 4 shampoo, 2 body wash,
7 fabreeze products, 1 acne kit,
1 pack of pantyliner,
&
2 cleaning gloves

6 deodorant 3 pencil packs, 3 rolls of tape,
2 face washes, 2 theracare 1 pack, 3 pictureka games,
1 toy buttons, 2 bottles of osteo bi-flex, 1 shampoo,
1 conditioner, 1 hairspray, 1 snickers, 1 bottle of visine,
3 boxes of cereal, 4 cans of lysol neutra air
&
2 calvin kline hoodies (this is BY FAR my best deal) 104 dollars regular I got both of them for a total of 4 dollars (can I get a WOOT WOOT for clearance?) they will make great presents,

2 packs of paper towels, 2 packs of toilet paper,
2 dish wash liquid, 2 deodorant, 2 ink jet refills,
3 schick titanium razors, and 3 titanium razor refills,
1 bic solei razor with free pack of refills,
&
3 coupon organizers on clearance (my other system was NOT working for me this is MUCH better, and I really like how my art came out on the front, now I have a little one to keep in my purse.),
*
I forgot to put in the picture;
2 Sunday papers and 1 goody's headband.
*
Over half of this stuff will be going to the local food bank I have not yet gotten to take the stuff I blogged about before over there so this week I will (probably tomorrow), I went through our pantry and got a fair amount of food to add also.
*
My friend sent my 20 dollars for my birthday, without his great gift of cash I would not have been able to get all of this so that is FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment