Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bird Nest update #1

Last night was my first night back at work since I made my risky declaration; "I will not come back to work until you fix the itching problem" They cleaned all the carpets along with the furniture beds ect... Being home for over a week and a half my itching had all but disappeared. I was on the mend and man did it feel good. When I walked into the house last night it looked good. You could tell that the carpets had been cleaned. I did not itch as much as I had been in weeks prior but I was still itching last night. It was a small miracle that I could sit on the couch most of the night and not itch myself raw. I am cautiously optimistically that I will be able to work in comfort. Only time will tell!
~
One of the first things I did when I started work last night was check on the birds nest in the back yard. There were five eggs where once there were three. When I told the day staff that there were two more eggs she was really surprised. Surprised because last week she said they checked on the nest and there were NO eggs.
Conundrum
I am excited to monitor the situation
I don't know why but they make me happy, maybe I am starting to like nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment