Thursday, February 26, 2009

lists


Things I really like

waffels

toast

music

tv (west wing is my favorite series)

matt damon

cuddling with the dog (minus the face licking)

NOT wearing shoes

pedicured feet

fake nails with a french manicure

being challenged at church

genuine people

the cathedrals in red square

a fresh haircut

soothing feeling of chapstick when my lips are dry

art (I can appreciate anything but that crazy modern stuff in the basement of the art insitute)

getting mail, funny text messages, e-mails

one hour photo processing

hearing my mom laugh

the face of my neice (and soon the cry of my new nephew)

and empty movie theather

sleeping until I want to get up

giving people small gifts

thoughtfulness

girl scout cookies (specifically the red box, chocolate peanut butter)

the safety of my bed

making bold decor choices

any day that I don't have a sinus headache

being in charge of things... I hate athority

watching a movie with friends (on the same couch)

being goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment